+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On March 15, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On March 14, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1570-1571)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 506.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1570-1573)
- Mr. Issa moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 456.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 115-599.
On January 10, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On January 12, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (27)