+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8124-8125)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5059.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8124-8127)
- Mr. Rothfus moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 728.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-937.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 15, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E194)
- Introduced in House