+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On December 10, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 9, 2014 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8899-8901)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5059.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8899-8904)
- Mr. Miller (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 18, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 10, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (141)