+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 26, 2006 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On July 25, 2006 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5024 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Davis moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 17, 2006 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 321.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 109-565 .
On June 14, 2006 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 21, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises.
On March 28, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsor