+ − Summary
+ − Actions (19)
On April 20, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities.
On April 19, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman .
On March 29, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
On March 28, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Intelligence
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Rules
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committees on Intelligence , Government Reform, Armed Services, the Judiciary, International Relations, Financial Services, Transportation and Infrastructure, Rules, Energy and Commerce, Ways and Means, and the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor