+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 16, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-292. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On December 15, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On December 6, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 5, 2016 in the House:
- Mr. Brady (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7156-7159)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5015.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7176)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 392 - 0 (Roll no. 601). (text: CR H7156-7157)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On May 5, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On April 20, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 5, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 392
- Absent: 41
+ − Sponsors (34)