+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On December 9, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On December 8, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 364 - 60 (Roll no. 406). (text: CR H7473-7475)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7528-7529)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4996.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7472-7479)
- Mr. Garamendi moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 11, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On August 10, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E888)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (97)