+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On June 19, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5266)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4991.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5266-5267)
- Mr. Donovan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 14, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 589.
- Reported by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-756.
On June 6, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications Discharged.
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications.
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House