+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On July 24, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 23, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 495 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Grijalva moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 7, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On January 16, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor