+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 27, 2000 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 26, 2000 in the Senate:
- S.AMDT.4348 Amendment SA 4348 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.4348 Amendment SA 4348 proposed by Senator Brownback for Senator Murkowski. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 25, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 24, 2000 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Committee on Science discharged.
- Mr. Sensenbrenner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4940 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Hall objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On September 21, 2000 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Energy and Environment Discharged.
On August 2, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment.
On July 24, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor