+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (23)
On May 20, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-159. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On May 18, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 11, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2673)
On April 28, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On April 27, 2016 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4923.
- Mr. Brady (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2014-2019)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2035)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 2 (Roll no. 166). (text: CR H2014-2016)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 25, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 399.
- Committee on Rules discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-519, Part I.
On April 20, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 14, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On April 13, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Rules
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
April 27, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 415
- Nays: 2
- Absent: 16
+ − Sponsors (62)