+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 8, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 346 - 66 (Roll no. 619). (text: CR 12/7/2016 H7333-7335)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7412)
On December 7, 2016 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4919.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7333-7340; text of measure as introduced: CR H7333-7335)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 19, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On April 28, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On April 12, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 8, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 346
- Nays: 66
- Absent: 21
+ − Sponsors (94)