+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On June 15, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 115-184.
On June 5, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2942)
On May 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 399.
On May 7, 2018 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3761-3762)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 388 - 0 (Roll no. 167). (text: CR H3753)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4910.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3753-3755)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)