+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (20)
On July 29, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-210. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On July 19, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On July 14, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5126)
On June 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On June 7, 2016 in the House:
- Mr. Russell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3480-3482)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4904.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3492)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 366 - 0 (Roll no. 271). (text: CR H3480)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On May 23, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 457.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 114-587.
On April 14, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 12, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
June 7, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 366
- Absent: 67
+ − Sponsors (29)