+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On August 17, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On August 16, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. McCloskey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 10, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Civil Service Discharged.
On August 8, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
On August 2, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
+ − Sponsor