+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On June 28, 2006 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On June 27, 2006 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 408 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On June 26, 2006 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4843 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Buyer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 22, 2006 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 109-521 .
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 291.
On June 8, 2006 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Unanimous Consent .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 6, 2006 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 7, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On March 2, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor