+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On May 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On May 21, 2018 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4267)
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-694.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 382 - 0 (Roll no. 207). (text: CR H4254-4255)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 537.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4830.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4254-4256)
- Mr. Dunn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)
Gus M. Bilirakis