+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8130-8131)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4824.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8130-8133)
- Mr. Gianforte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 3, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 679.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-881, Part I.
On June 6, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On May 17, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry.
On January 23, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (13)
John R. Curtis