+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (19)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-353.
- Presented to President.
- Signed by President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7950)
On November 29, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 704.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker without amendment. Without written report.
On November 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6312-6313)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4819.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6312-6315)
On May 22, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (41)