+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 586.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9072)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4809.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9072-9073)
- Mr. Russell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 760.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-972.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 16, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House