+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On August 4, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia, the Pacific, Central Asia and Nonproliferation.
On July 30, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 29, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Ways and Means, Oversight and Reform, Financial Services, Energy and Commerce, Intelligence (Permanent Select), Agriculture, Rules, Transportation and Infrastructure, Science, Space, and Technology, Natural Resources, Education and Labor, and Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (46)