+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 31, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On March 30, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 390 - 6 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 479 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 13.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 111-43 .
On March 4, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
On January 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 13, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (39)