+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On July 18, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On May 20, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Intelligence
- Referred to the Committee on Intelligence , and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, International Relations, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor