+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On February 18, 2006 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 109-174.
On February 17, 2006 in the House:
- Presented to President.
- Cleared for White House.
On February 17, 2006 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On February 15, 2006 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4745 .
- Mr. Lewis moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 410 - 5 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On February 15, 2006 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On February 14, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Appropriations
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations, and in addition to the Committee on the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor