+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On May 7, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On April 26, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 410 - 2 (Roll no. 161).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3688)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 24, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4744.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3464-3470; text: CR H3464-3466)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 491.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-642, Part I.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 11, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Financial Services, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (47)
Michael T. McCaul