+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 26, 2016 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 643.
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Reported by Senator Thune without amendment. Without written report.
On September 21, 2016 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On April 4, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On March 22, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 383 - 4 (Roll no. 133). (text: CR H1514)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1533-1534)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4742.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1514-1516)
- Mrs. Comstock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 15, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 22, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 383
- Nays: 4
- Absent: 46
+ − Sponsors (11)