+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On July 26, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On July 26, 2000 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 412 - 4 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 25, 2000 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed until July 26.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4710 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 28, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On June 21, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor