+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 22, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On April 21, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2329)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 471.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2329-2332)
- Mrs. Blackburn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 20, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 63.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 114-85, Part I.
On February 19, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 22, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House