+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (22)
On December 20, 2011 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 112-72.
- Signed by President.
On December 13, 2011 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 8, 2011 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 18, 2011 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 4, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 185.
On October 3, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 470 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Bishop moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 20, 2011 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 112-159 , Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 104.
- Committee on The Budget discharged.
On June 15, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water and Power Discharged.
On May 12, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 4, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On January 26, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (35)