+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On July 17, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade.
On June 28, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts and Intellectual Property.
On June 15, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor