+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On April 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On April 24, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3470-3472)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4681.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3470-3474)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 19, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)
Eliot L. Engel