+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1090)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4675.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1090-1092)
- Mr. Marshall moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 416.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-554.
On January 10, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House