+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 8, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-249.
- Signed by President.
On December 1, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 29, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 28, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6518)
On November 16, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 667.
On November 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 14, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6126)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4665.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6126-6127)
- Mr. Burgess moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 4, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade.
On March 2, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)