+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On September 13, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On May 6, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On May 3, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor