+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On January 3, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-98. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On January 2, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 22, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S8280)
On December 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H10155-10156)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4661.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10155-10158)
- Mrs. Comstock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (9)