+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On November 9, 2000 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 106-471.
- Signed by President.
On November 2, 2000 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 28, 2000 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 27, 2000 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 27, 2000 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 18, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 17, 2000 in the House:
- Mr. Calvert moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4646 .
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
On September 19, 2000 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 28, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.
On June 27, 2000 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
On June 13, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor