+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 10, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 480.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 114-618, Part I.
On April 1, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial And Antitrust Law.
On March 1, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 20 - 17.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (30)