+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On December 15, 2000 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.4366 Amendment SA 4366 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.4366 Amendment SA 4366 proposed by Senator Stevens for Senator Hatch. To enhance computer crime enforcement and Internet security and for other purposes.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On April 14, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On April 13, 1999 in the House:
- Mr. McCollum moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 46 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 412 - 2 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 12, 1999 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 45.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 106-83 .
On March 24, 1999 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 23, 1999 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime Discharged.
On February 25, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On January 6, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Amendment
To enhance computer crime enforcement and Internet security and for other purposes.
+ − Sponsor