+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 21, 1998 in the House:
- See H.R.4328 .
On October 2, 1998 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 695.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported to Senate by Senator Chafee without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On October 1, 1998 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 28, 1998 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Kim moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 24, 1998 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development.
On September 17, 1998 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor