+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (21)
On January 1, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 580.
On December 30, 2012 in the Senate:
- Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On July 26, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On July 25, 2012 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 327 - 98 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 24, 2012 in the House:
- Mr. Issa moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 459 .
- DEBATE - The House resumed debate on H.R. 459 , as amended.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
On July 18, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 441.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
On July 17, 2012 in the House:
- Referred sequentially to the House Committee on Financial Services for a period ending not later than July 18, 2012 for consideration of such provisions of the bill and amendment as fall within the jurisdiction of that committee pursuant to clause 1 of rule X.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 112-607 , Part I.
On June 27, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency, and Financial Management .
On January 26, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (275)