+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
On June 5, 2014 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 410.
On June 2, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On May 28, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4844-4846)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4587.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4844-4850)
- Ms. Ros-Lehtinen moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 9, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H4047)
On May 7, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (23)