+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (14)
On July 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On June 20, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On June 13, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On May 16, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee Indian and Alaska Native Affairs.
On May 9, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 6, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, the Judiciary, Armed Services, Veterans' Affairs, Education and the Workforce, and Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (67)