+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 30, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Johnson without amendment. With written report No. 115-308.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 548.
On June 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On January 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 0 (Roll no. 12).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration; CR H125)
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H34-36; text: CR H34)
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 364.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4567.
- Mr. Katko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-490.
On December 13, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House