+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 28, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 870.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
On December 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred jointly and sequentially to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure for a period ending not later than Dec. 28, 2018 for consideration of such provisions of the bill and amendment as fall within the juridiction of that committee pursuant to clause 1(r) of rule X.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on 115-1107, Part I.
On June 7, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 53 - 3.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House