+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 14, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On July 12, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Conyers moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 29, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 13, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Legislation and National Security.
On June 8, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Operations.
+ − Sponsor