+ − Summary
+ − Actions (26)
On October 22, 1990 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On October 11, 1990 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 9, 1990 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 7, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 5, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 806.
On August 30, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings under the authority of the order of Aug 2, 90 without amendment. With written report No. 101-452.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 31, 1990 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Consumer. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 101-1101.
On July 27, 1990 in the Senate:
On May 9, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On May 8, 1990 in the House:
- The chair announced that a second on the motion to suspend the rules is not required.
- Mr. Valentine moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 410 - 0 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On May 3, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 288.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space and Technology. H. Rept. 101-473.
On April 18, 1990 in the House:
- For Previous Action See H.R.2813 .
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
+ − Sponsor