+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 11, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 9, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4481 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Mica moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 25, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 321.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-531 .
On April 24, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 18, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor