+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Actions (40)
- Became Public Law No: 99-425.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
- Cleared for White House.
- Senate agreed to conference report by Voice Vote.
- Conference papers, message on House action held at the desk.
- House Agreed to Conference Report by Yea-Nay Vote: 375 - 27 .
- Rule Passed House.
- Conference Report 99-815 Filed in House.
- Conference papers, Senate report and managers' statement held at the desk.
- Rules Committee Resolution H.Res.543 Reported to House.
- Committee on Rules Granted a Rule Waiving Certain Points of Order Against the Conference Report.
- Conferees agreed to file conference report.
- House Agreed to Request for Conference and Speaker Appointed Conferees: Biaggi, Williams, Hayes, Martinez, Bartlett, Rodino, Edwards , Conyers, Fish, Sensenbrenner, Waxman, Scheuer, Lent, Madigan.
- House Agreed to Request for Conference and Speaker Appointed Conferees: Hawkins, Kildee, Murphy, Owens, Perkins, Bruce, Eckart , Jeffords, Goodling, Coleman , Petri, Tauke, Dingell, Markey, Sharp, Moorhead, Dannemeyer.
- House Disagreed to Senate Amendments by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Considered by Senate.
- Senate struck all after the Enacting Clause and substituted the language of S. 2444 amended.
- Senate insists on its amendments, asks for a conference, appoints conferees Hatch; Hawkins; Quayle; Stafford; Kennedy; Dodd; Kerry.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Labor and Human Resources.
- H.AMDT.802 Amendment Offered by Representative Walker. An amendment to reduce the fiscal year 1987 authorization for the Community Services Block Grant program by $19.7 million.
- H.AMDT.801 Amendment Offered by Representative Kildee. An amendment to make a technical correction.
- H.AMDT.800 Amendment Offered by Representative Tauke. An amendment to strike the authorizations for the Follow Through program and to repeal the Follow Through Act.
- Rule Passed House.
- Called up by House by Rule.
- Committee Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute Considered as an Original Bill for the Purpose of Amendment.
- Passed House by Yea-Nay Vote: 377 - 33 .
- Rules Committee Resolution H.Res.428 Reported to House.
- Rule Granted Providing an Open Rule with 1 Hour of Debate.
- Placed on Union Calendar No: 315.
- Reported to House by House Committee on Education and Labor. Report No: 99-545.
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to Subcommittee on Human Resources.
- Referred to House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Amendments (3)
An amendment to strike the authorizations for the Follow Through program and to repeal the Follow Through Act.
An amendment to make a technical correction.
An amendment to reduce the fiscal year 1987 authorization for the Community Services Block Grant program by $19.7 million.