+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 23, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On July 22, 2014 in the House:
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 113-543, Part I.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 409.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6620-6626)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4411.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6632-6633)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 404 - 0 (Roll no. 434). (text: CR H6620-6622)
On June 26, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 7, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
July 22, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 404
- Absent: 28
+ − Sponsors (321)