+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On April 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On April 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3359)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4403.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3359-3364)
- Mr. Reichert moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 16, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 490.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 115-639.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (16)